The Phantom is permanently equipped with its iron sights in the optics slot and a counterbalance Stabilizer in the accessory slot. The bow's sights have three distance pins with green, yellow, and red tritium tips. The green sight is used for closer ranges, while the yellow and red are used for medium to long range shots. The weapon's third slot is for the equipped arrow type, which the Phantom has three types available for use: the Broadhead, Bulletpoint, and Explosive Tip Arrows. All of the arrows are capable of an instant kill with a headshot at any distance, otherwise, they function differently and have different damage values.
P4FUN Phantom Operative and Tag Hunting Server Rules:
- No random killing!!!!
- PHANTOM OPERATIVE and Tag Hunting only at this time.
- DO NOT steal someone's found tag!!! The round will be restarted and you will not keep them! (BAN)
- Any form of killing or disruptive play will not be allowed! (Kill) (Kick) (BAN)
- Any form of racism is not allowed!! (BAN)
- Do not interfere in any way with another player! (Kill) (Kick) (BAN)
- Do not destroy spawn points!!! (BAN)
- If an admin or another player is helping someone and they call them to the tags, DO NOT pick them up! (Rule #3)
Admins and others may help you find the tags just ask, but wait for your turn for help...
You are looking for dog tag boxes! First tags spawn @ 53:00 on game clock! As long as the game clock is counting down the tags WILL SPAWN even with only one player. After someone finds and takes a dog tag you will hear a noise, the next tag spawn will be in 7-10 minutes.
The dog tags spawn in small white (Whiteout and Hammer) or grayish/green (15x30cm) boxes.. *redit
Once found you need to use a regular knife to open! DO NOT use an Icicle it will destroy it!
You should see "E to interact" press E to pick up the tag.
You can not use the tag until the next round!
- Do not destroy any area close to a spawn point.
- They won't move if a player is close to it....
- They can spawn out of bounds for other teams!
- They can be invisible, only way is to knife it and you will see the E
- One player may see it, others may not... anyone can knife it and see E
- Graphic setting make a difference, Go as high as you can for Textures and use LOW for terrain to see better!
- Ground clutter can get in the way of you seeing it.
- You can use an FLIR scope or MAV on Whiteout and Hammerhead to help look. Both work well at closer ranges.