- “bumpinthenight” (without the quotes) for Phantom Prospect
- “epic dream worlds” (without the quotes) for Phantom Trainee
- “24344241893” (without the quotes) for Phantom Initiate
- Irrelevant Doc (contains ALL findings for BF4 related EEs): You can view
- PP4 Doc (facts only):you can view
- PP4 Theory Doc (attempts):You can suggest edits
- Megalodon Doc (facts only): You can suggest edits
- Megalodon Theory Doc (attempts): You can suggest edits
- PP3 Doc(facts only): You can view
- PP3 Theory Doc (attempts): You can View
- JJJU Status Update
Phantom Operative Password Hunt
With the Final Stand DLC releasing soon we will probably be getting the final round of Phantom Program easter eggs (unless there's the rumored extra DLC). Additionally, Phase 4 was confirmed after the solving of phase 3, although kind of bugged.
We know Phase 4 is coming the proof of its existence is right after phase 3:
You can enter in another password for phase 4 but it can be anything and is a current bug in Battlelog.
JJJU confirming the bug:
Additionally, during the PP3 hunt JJJU made this statement:
PP4 Important Links
Solid Evidence Only
What We need to Find
The "DICE CTE" wouldn't have been able to be seen unless you were floating above the servers with cinematic tools...
Unless a soldier climbed the ramps on the other side of the room, but the only way for a soldier to get in there is if we got through ANOTHER DOOR.
1. Find Elevator
2. Get 4 guys in that have all PP assignments done and have one of each of the Premium tags equipped
3. Enter Elevator, and press the switch
4. Once inside, the "Russian girls" voice files will comment on your status as "Phantom Program Initiative"
5. The door opens, with a barrier that blocks access to the bow.
6. Figure out the pass, which is ???, on the keypad
7 Gain access.
8. Repeat 1-4, with the exception of the barrier down.
9. Get the bow.
10. Figure out the second Pass ??? and enter in the second keypad
11. go thru door into the server room.
12. Find DICE CTE EE
So in total, we are looking for:
- A passcode that will lower the barrier
- another passcode to open door to server room
Phantom Operative is a picture of a skull (as usual) with a bow and arrows behind it. This confirms earlier speculation of the Spyder being found in the game code being related to the assignment.
Correction to the Image (Said by Dan himself): The image on the bottom is incorrect. The assignment unlocks a dog tag.
“Phantom” = Spyder = Compound Bow
-Says the assignment unlocks the “Phantom program dog tag”.
-Obtaining 500 Kills with the Phantom will unlock Phantom Master Dogtag
-”Operative orders received”?
-Spyder Description as stated below
About a month ago someone was digging into the final stand battlelog files and found all the achievements: reddit post Interestingly enough he found this:
Spyder (referred to as “spyder” in CTE code actually called “Shadow Hunter”) - “The signature weapon of Phantom Program soldiers given to members who have completed their initiation. It's short effective range shouldn't pose a problem for a true Phantom Operative.”
Jack frags later mentions this post:
Jack Frags explains
Jack frags does some research and finds the Spyder is a compound bow:
Jack frags with more info
RadGamerDan found an attachment for compound bows called the “Spyder Counterweight”
Bow information Update:
Other information about the bow:
- "A prototype device created using parts from the MTN-55 and T-UGS. While active it will detect enemy movement within a narrow cone in front of you and report it to your team's minimap.";
- "Broadheads provide a balance in range and damage.";
- "Sacrificing damage for weight reduction, this arrow flies straight and true.";
- "A small explosive arrowhead that detonates on impact. The weight of the charge greatly decreases the effective range of the weapon.";
- "Improves accuracy by providing additional balance and stability while reducing hand shock, noise, and vibration.";
- "TARGET DETECTOR";
- "BULLET POINT";
- "EXPLOSIVE TIP";
TheLinthus on Reddit Confirmed Phantom to take Primary Weapon slot and is found in the Carbine category
TheLinthus even did some Battelog voodoo and has the bow equipped. You can see that the bow only has one optic (iron sites), a choice of accessory (the stabilizer), choice of ammo type, and choice of skin.
Note: The bow can be accessed and used in unranked servers where all the weapons are available.
The bow has the number 0882 on it.
Bow Stats by TRGD
The Password Page
Pretty standard stuff, a bunch of nonsense about hard drive checks and program booting up. However, we have already proven with PP3 that huge hints can be hidden here.
Most importantly we can now see that It isn't even asking for a password/passcode. It's telling us that there is a “Physical access restriction in place” and my guess is that it's disallowing any passwords from working until:
- We do something in game
Note: You can still type a password, it'll just tell you you're wrong then tell you to enter in another. It's asking for a PASSCODE again so not a password. This will be a string of numbers like it was last time.
Russian Sound Files
5 odd sound files found in the game files:
The Phantom Elevator
There is an elevator on Hanger 21 near A behind the jeep that wasn't there in the CTE. Check out the same BRG video I translated the words on the elevator: грузовой - freight лифт - lift тип3 - type 3
Translation 1 “Elevator controls operational”
Translation 2 “Access check in progress”
Translation 3 “Anomaly detected”
Translation 4 “Access granted”
Translation 5 “Hello operatives welcome to the phantom program”
The entrance to this room is through an elevator which reinforces the idea (and can only go up). Then there is a “Holographic barrier” that we will have to find a way through. Then you have managed to get to the Bow.
This room has a floating bow which is supposed to unlock the bow when you pick it up like a battle pickup.
Possible sequence of events to unlock;
- Find Elevator
- ??? to activate power
- Enter Elevator, and press the switch
- Once inside, the "Russian girls" voice files will comment on your status as "Phantom Program Initiative"
- The door opens, with a barrier that blocks access to the bow.
- Figure out the pass, which is ???, on the keypad/Phantom Program (Leaderboards)
- Gain access.
- Repeat 1-4, with the exception of the barrier down.
- Get the bow.
After we get out of the elevator we will have access to a few things:
A “Steam Locker” with the 0-9 Keypad next to it.
And a couple of old looking panels
a closer look:
strip at the top of this room's wall has a reflection from somewhere.
The wires and air ducts on the ceiling stay the same when going thru the barrier but the pipes change color;
After we get through the barrier the next room will be a room within a room. However, the door should be open so there should be no problem getting to the bow.
Within this room are 2 machines with dials and numbers. Several of the BF3 nuke boxes, a tool box and a door in the back with “ангар 21”(which means “Hanger 21”). On the other side of this door is another 0-9 keypad.
But everything outside here is just crossbeams and cave ceiling…
Except for the server area:
As you can see they are clearly telling us something about the “DICE CTE”
A closer look at individual servers:
Premium Dog Tags
SECOND MICROCHIP DOG TAG FOUND ON WHITEOUT!!!!
Original tags in Op Whiteout found by:
Turns out white boxes randomly spawn in different set locations. You have to knife these boxes and press E to claim a tag.
Map of all Locations
Elevator effects when wearing Premium Dog Tags
One tag(Op WO): The elevator Lights flash in morse code: Video
Morse code pattern: .-- . -.. .. ... -.-. ---
...- . .-. . -.. . .- .-. - .... .-.. --- -. --. - .. -- .
Four players are required to have the following items:
- One dog tag from a Final Stand map each. (each of the four players a different tag)
- Phantom Camo uniform.
- Phantom Camo on main weapon and pistol.
- Multi-player Phantom dog tag.
As many people as can fit into the elevator can go as long as they have tags and camo on.
Black Dog Tags
The phantom operative dog tags (black chip tags) are both (left and right) received after completing the phantom operative assignment which is to get 200 bow kills and 50 headshots.
There are a few perks to these tags that people have found so far... redit*
WE DISCOVERED EARTH LONG TIME AGO.
A JOURNEY FOLLOWED TO THIS VIBRANT GLOBE.
A LOVELY PLACE IT TURN(e)D OUT TO BE.
WE NEVER LEFT WE STAYED HERE FREE.
OUR SECOND HOME WE CALL IT NOW.
TO STAY FOR GOOD WE TEND TO VOW.
AMAZING PLANET, OUR SPIRITS FLY.
ETERNAL SOLITUDE OF STARRY SKY.
ZEPHYR IN HAIR AND FACE WITH GLEE,
WHEN HEADING TO THE OPEN SEA.
YOU FEEL ALIVE, THE TUNES OF FIFE.
THIS NEVER-ENDING STREAM OF LIFE.
ENJOY THE TREK(?), ENJOY THE PLAY.
IF FATE SAYS WE MAY MEET ONE DAY.
Operation Whiteout Morse Code
Morse Code translation:
“ALL IS OK-START TRANSMISSION-1290”
Giants of Karlie Morse Code
Morse code translation:
“970 factory all right. Walker not ready yet. They did not suspect. Will wait”
HammerHead Morse Code
Morse code translation:
"Leave tomorrow morning. 429. Start preparations for a new expedition.”.
Satellite on Hanger 21
Morse code found to translate to:
“397648 We need reinforcements, waiting for response”
Just confirmation that JJJU is officially the Dev in charge of PP4
Confirmation that there will be NO OUTSIDE SOURCE WEBSITES/CHANNELS/BULLSHIT: