The Phantom Program is made up of four assignments and several hidden codes that took thousands of players many months to figure out. Players searched for the clues and found the all Easter eggs and most all aspects of the program are known. Thare are a few things you mut know first about the Phantom Program:
- You must have BF4 premium to finish the phantom assignments.
- You must unlock the assignments to work on them. (see above)
- You will need to find at least one dog tag on a Final Stand map.
- Most of the glitches (EDO/MAV) to go down elevator have been patched.
- You will need to wear a Finale Stand dog tag on the left side and on the right side you need the PHANTOM PROGRAM DOG TAG you unlocked by completing the Phantom Prospect assignment.
- You need to equip your active weapons (main / pistol) with the PHANTOM camo you unlocked by completing the Phantom Trainee assignment.
You need to equip your Soldier with the PHANTOM uniform camo you unlocked by completing the Phantom Initiate assignment.
- You will need 4 different tags to start the elevator, it can be done by 3 people if 1 has the Phantom Black tag on right side and a map tag on left.
For many players the hardest part is some of the assignments which are:
Phantom Prospect assignment:
- Get 200 kills with Assault rifles
- Get 200 kills with Main Battle Tanks
- Get a 300-meter headshot
Phantom Trainee assignmnet:
- Get 200 kills with pistols
- Get 20 kills in a jet
- Get 2x Shotgun Ribbons (10 kills) in one round
- Get 200 LMG Kills
- Get 50 Kills with Explosives
- Get 25 Road Kills
Once you have finished your Phantom assignments and equipped your soldier/weapons with phantom camo and put on you dog tags in battlelog you are ready to go to the elevator. The elevator is located at the bottom NE corner of A about 80 meters NE of A flag lowest level. Now you wll need help to get the elevator to work, all four of the map tags must be in the elevator for it to active. So you will need 4 people each wearing different map tags or 3 people if one player has the Phantom Black tag on right side and a map tag on left.
If you step into the elevator by yourself the lights should start to flash if you have a map tags on. When a second player steps in wearing another map tags the lights stay on. When a third tag joins you the music starts and on the fourth the elevator button lights up and can be interacted with.
Force Field code is: 1290 4293 9764 8970
Four players are required to have the following items:
- One dog tag from a Final Stand map each. (each of the four players a different tag)
- Phantom Camo uniform.
- Phantom Camo on main weapon and pistol.
- Multi-player Phantom dog tag.
- Player Class, Team or Squad does not matter!!
If you are having problems at the elevator, get everyone out and each player get in one at a time and see if the lights come on and start flashing. If they do not the player does not have a Final Stand dog tag on.
If you are dying in elevator recheck your main weapon, pistol and uniform camo. They must be Phantom camo and the uniform camo can reset so check before spawning in.
You can receive your assignment orders by interacting with the papers found on top of cabinets, see image below: (might be glitched in battlelog) look in assignments at end of each game after killing with bow!
As many people as can fit into the elevator can go as long as they have tags and camo on.
Warn before going back up, you will kill anyone in the elevator trying to come down...
PHANTOM OPERATIVE DOG TAGS
The phantom operative dog tag (black chip tags) are both (left and right) received after completing the phantom operative assignment which is to get 200 bow kills and 50 headshots.
There are a few perks to these tags that people have found so far...
- You can go down to the phantom room with any camo equipped.
- You can go down with 2 operatives instead of 4 by equipping the right black tag and each having a non-matching map tag!